Sunday, August 3, 2008

Seed Love

I won't go into it here, but I created the very first draft of a new page on my website about my experiences starting plants from seed. It's called, "Starting from Seed." I know,I know I'm very creative. I pretty much just wrote about my experiences, which I probably should have done here, but oh well... I think when I have more time, I'll really put some time into making it more useful, maybe with some pictures of my grow light set up and flats, but until then, dear reader, you're stuck with what's there. And just so this blog post isn't completely boring, the picture below is of the Pelargonium (Geranium) that I grew from seed. I don't usually like red, which didn't render very well in the photo, but the color really is making me rethink that whole anti-red flower thing.



-SG

2 comments:

  1. color is a good thing - this whole approach of going for a color 'theme' is for the birds. Nature is about wild abandon - and that includes color. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I tried red my first year and it was hideous. It was mmore orange/red. It looked like my house had been stabbed. You can pull it off at your place...maybe it's my grayish/blue house, but thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete